SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all, I move up a little from my 2000 Volvo S40 1.9t, and go up to the 2005 volvo s40 T5 awd. 79,300 Miles
Huge difference obviously.

I am impressed. Lots of cool stuff about it. Lots of mods to do as well :thumbup:

Here are a couple pictures of it

Volvo for life.

Kyle

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Welcome to the bright side :D

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
looks good! and congrats!
what do you have in mind for mods? performance or aesthetics?

·
Registered
7,313 Posts
Welcome! Nice to have another '05 on board!

·
Registered
6,415 Posts

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Hi, there Kyle and Don't let all the - Honesty Over whelm You : LOL

I also had a V40 - Nice ride also, but as You already pointed out V50's & S40's are a Nice Upgrade .

I'll be looking for that - AWD - Testing in the Snow Video this Winter !

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Also make Sure You - Heed to Warnings and Attention to Items - Spoken about on this Site .

You may never hear about them from anyone in better of 15 yrs. : I don't want You having any Issues with Your New AWD - Sunroof

·
Registered
1,332 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome! Have fun with your new ride, and have fun reading all the info in this section.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Congrats on the car! I have to go to photobucket so I can upload some pics of mine. ;)

·
Registered
560 Posts
I like the silver with black interior :thumbup:

It was unbelievably hard to find any Volvo that I liked with black interior here. For whatever reason almost all of them in my area are tan/beige interior which doesnt work for me.

·
Registered
7,313 Posts
Tan and beige interiors kill any car, Volvo or not.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha thanks everyone! I like the black leather too, there are minor scratches in it but what do you expect from a "used car". Other than that, as for mods, I plan on working on the cosmetics first then go towards the performance edge. Cosmetics including light bulbs headlight especially, Tint but wont go 15 percent like I did with my 2000 s40, something a little lighter, I managed to last 3 years of it without a cop pulling me over for it! Id like to give the car a good growl, so maybe a resonator delete? opinions?

Also sometime soon I plan on changing my oil because I wanna make sure simply I did it (control freak. I trust myself more than a sticker). So a question would be what kind of oil/filter brands do you guys use? and any certain place you get them from for deals? Advise would be cool too, I found the stickies on the main page, and will be going to that quite a bit haha

old car in its final years still lookin great.

Thanks everyone for the quick response, It will be a fun ride and looking forward to share more pictures and videos and some other information as well!

Kyle

Kyle

1 - 16 of 16 Posts