SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
So nothing new really? Drive-e AWD is already in our cars. Real-time traffic, I use everyday in my XC90. And Apple Car Play has been coming in November for a while now. That's good as I'd have pissed after having my XC90 for only 5 weeks!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Why do you believe this is a press release for the 2017 model year? It reads more like a general release for the stuff coming out now. Those of us who have been following Volvo and the XC90 have known about the T8 and CarPlay for a long time. But now that they are about the hit the market it seems like they are just making it official, along with some other updates. I didn't read it as an announcement for the next model year, but maybe I missed something.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Massage seats? Interesting...

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
I wonder why there is no mention of the power telescope tilt steering wheel? I read somewhere it would be available in 2017.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I wonder why there is no mention of the power telescope tilt steering wheel? I read somewhere it would be available in 2017.
I think it is because it really is just for MY2016. Since the 2016 xc90 has been around for a while now its not much news on that front, other than the T5, D4 etc.

The main bit of news from this for 2016 volvos is AWD T6 drive E for the 60 series.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts