1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've noticed a lot of old threads being bumped lately, mostly by new members. If you're going to bump a thread you find several pages down, please make sure you have a good reason for doing so!

·
Registered
899 Posts
I've noticed a lot of old threads being bumped lately, mostly by new members. If you're going to bump a thread you find several pages down, please make sure you have a good reason for doing so!
Please define what you mean by "bump" and why it is bad to do it? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Please define what you mean by "bump" and why it is bad to do it? Thanks.
"Bump" means that you posted to an old thread, and have "bumped" it to the top of the list. It is not inherintly bad, but can distract from current threads if its bumped for something simple like "my car has xyz too". It can be good if there is new information, or a resolution, but more often than not its new members posting to old threads with questions that are answered in the thread.

·
Registered
59 Posts
"Bump" means that you posted to an old thread, and have "bumped" it to the top of the list. It is not inherintly bad, but can distract from current threads if its bumped for something simple like "my car has xyz too". It can be good if there is new information, or a resolution, but more often than not its new members posting to old threads with questions that are answered in the thread.
This is either funny, or really funny.

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Spambot... For every post? REALLY?!!

Spambot... REALLY?!!
OK I signed up and logged in and now I have to pass the spambot test for every post?
This is ridiculous! Just how much does Progressive pay you every time I want to post a comment or question and don't go playing the security card, this is just exploitive.

·
Registered
89 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,569 Posts
Links are broken and i'm unable to post or reply.
Please advice?
Updated links.

You were able to post here, so I think you should be able to post anywhere. Try again. If it's still not working, send me a PM.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Can I please be activated because I have a Very Serious question for the forum! I'm quite looking forward to being a Volvo owner I just need some advice.

·
Super Moderator
8,569 Posts
How do I start a new thread, thanks.
Go into whichever forum you want to start a new thread under and then click the button at the top left that says "Post New Thread."

·
Super Moderator
8,569 Posts
Can not post or access certain pages. I have already verified/activated my account by email.
Looks like you've been approved. Let me know if it's still not working.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts