SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019 S60t6
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning to All,
This is our first Volvo and a return to a sedan from an SUV for my wife. Although the Santa Fe Sport is a decent vehicle and good for hauling things including groceries. Daily running around has proven that the A pillar is rather large and causes blind spots in view especially for my wife. Not to mention lacks the agility that a sedan provides when living in an Urban environment.
After several months of trying to do test drives during the Covid pandemic we ran across a 2019 S60ts Momentum at Carmax. It appears to be a rental release but still very nice. 19k miles, only a couple superficial scratches around the driver's side rear wheel well, but otherwise straight, clean nice condition, and something all of us are willing to drive.

As for me, I have been driving AWD vehicles since 1998 and I am the original owner of an '01 Audi C5 allroad that I am still currently driving...hence the screen name that came from back when I joined the Audi forum community.

I have no desire to go back to 2 wheel drive anything for daily driving on the public streets. For something to put on the track, 2WD can be fun too. :)

M. Braz

·
Registered
2017 Volvo S60 T6 AWD R Design Platinum
522 Posts
Awesome! Lets see some photographs of the new ride. Welcome!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts