SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Quick intro on me: Name's Scott. I have a Barrents Blue 2005 V50 2.4i (57,000 mi) and a black 1995 855 GLT (163,000 mi). I am a fiend for wagons, and Volvos are the best! Bought the 855 with around 150k on it about a year and a half ago, and fell in love with Volvos. No one around me has had Volvos (family, friends, etc.), but folks around me see them in a different light now! We just bought the V50 a couple months ago for my wife, and we just love the car. We were pumped to find the V50 with only 55,000 on it, garage kept, dealer serviced, and got a good deal on it to boot! We can't wait to start the customization...

I know, I know... no turbos. That's alright, tho... I basically bought all my cars for a singular purpose, and I already have a 1999 Subaru STi (yup, that's right...) for my need for speed.

So, there's the majority of my car situation.

Got some forum questions, though... First off, I'm having trouble searching. Basically, it seems like the search function works, but I can only view the first page of results. At the bottom of the results list, I can see something like "Showing results 1-25 of 147", but I can't figure out where the buttons are to show the next page of results.

Am I blind?? I don't think so... :rolleyes: New to this forum, but not to forums in general.

Thanks for the help!!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it limited for everybody?? or just folks with a low post count?

Thanks for the tip, though...

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Hellooooo! Where are you from? (We have an expansive member collection here)

1999 Subaru STi (yup, that's right...)
Pics or its a Justy! (Which would still be awesome) I helped a friend of mine build his 99 2.5rs which now has a EJ20/25 hybrid in it with a wrx tranny behind it. I want to say he has a VF34 on it, but no tune, still pulls like a bat out of hell though.

·
Super Moderator
15,165 Posts
Welcome to SwedeSpeed Scott!

The search feature here sucks, so definitely use a google site search. Hopefully you'll find this site very welcoming and full of good advice.

Let's see some pics of all these cars :D

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So, as requested... Here's the STi. EJ207 longblock from Japan, '05 USDM WRX driveline from trans to wheel hubs. Fully swapped interior, as well. This isn't a current pic, but not much has changed...

I've got photos of the Volvos at home... I will have to update later.

I'm located in Kentucky. Thanks for the welcome!!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So, as requested... Here's the STi. EJ207 longblock from Japan, '05 USDM WRX driveline from trans to wheel hubs. Fully swapped interior, as well. This isn't a current pic, but not much has changed...

I've got photos of the Volvos at home... I will have to update later.

I'm located in Kentucky. Thanks for the welcome!!
Well, shameless bump here. The car seen in the post above is for sale: Please go check it out!!

SwedeSpeed Non-Volvo Cars For Sale

Also, it's true... I didn't update the pics of my Volvos like I said I would. Sorry!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts