SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a 2019 S90 and have driven Toyota 4Runners for the past ~15 years so this is a bit of a change for me! I'm looking forward to it and am happy I found this forum as its been a wonderful resource!

·
Super Moderator
8,738 Posts
Welcome! 4Runners are great vehicles. My father-in-law has bought 3 or 4 of these new in a row. He loves them and they've been very good to him. That said, the S90 is a dramatically better looking vehicle. :D

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! 4Runners are great vehicles. My father-in-law has bought 3 or 4 of these new in a row. He loves them and they've been very good to him. That said, the S90 is a dramatically better looking vehicle. :D
I had a 2003 and a 2005 with the 2005 being my current vehicle. I really don't like the newer generations though. While they may have been built better and all, they reverted a lot of the basic creature comforts back to a more utility feel. They are also ugly in my opinion :). I'm not planning on ditching my '05 4Runner, just getting another car thats a bit newer as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts