SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this around Thanksgiving 2011 for my birthday/Christmas present +being my first car.
Loving the color and performance, nimble little moose. :) T5, not an R-Design, but planning some cosmetic upgrades, eventually getting a roof rack hopefully (expensive D: )
but currently looking at the OEM metal pedals off of IPD.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! :D Dad is also looking into an S60. He can't decide either that or a Benz SLK (Such first world problems. xD)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
Hey John! Glad to see you're on SwedeSpeed now :)

While the C30 sub-forum has never really taken off on here, you'll find the S40/V50 section to be very active and helpful! We have quite a few C30 owners who spend their time in the S40/V50 sub-forum; we're all on the P1 platform, so any help you need you can probably find there!

Northpoint Volvo... I know the top boss, so it's always been a great place for me.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks! I noticed that :) Pretty friendly place. Looking at some parts for the moose for my birthday, trying to find what to add.
And yeah, Bought mine at NorthPoint from Ross. Don't know the boss but the dealership is awesome.
Do wish they'd update some of the stuff like the waiting room though.
Got the 7K maintenance done recently (nearing 9K miles now) and had to get an ABS issue fixed, hub was separating from spindle. Ended up grabbing food and looked at the S60 dad wants.
But yeah, Thanks for the welcome! Took some photos of your S40 at the car show. Its on my Flickr :) Awesome car dude.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cool :) Been reading your S40 build thread, just checked out the website, Cool!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts