SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I just picked up a 07 black r design awd with 44K love the car and coming from a lifted truck for the past 4 years this thing is a blast to drive but I have some questions. While I still have a free 3 month warranty from the dealer is there anything that absolutely needs looked at while I have a 100 dollar deductible to fix anything. I dont notice anything wrong, nothing leaks, creaks or pops anywhere but Im just curious of some common problems that may show in the future.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your purchase. Read the thread Jexx linked, then glance at each of the threads in the jump thread (4th sticky at top of this forum), become familiar with what's there.

The hardest part about this forum is the non-intuitive search and/or advanced search. It's too complicated for the average user to be effective.

The best part about this forum is all the great enthusiastic people, including the sponsors, who all help each other out.

Finally ... link photos of your R <s>design</s> or you'll hear about it. :p

·
6,436 Posts
welcome, but you got the forums confused....camryforums.com is another website.... :)

now, assuming you do have an R, have them check all the bushings, especially control arms, see if your AWD is working (angle gear, collar sleeve), see if your radiator is not leaking, see if the shocks are not leaking, etc...

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts