SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Just about to take ownership of a 2012 V60 T6 Japanese import with 43k on the clock. 1st registered keeper.
Just waiting for the DVLA to register it and hopefully I'll be on the road in October.

I have already been out in the car with the company who is importing it and so far it's very impressive. Judging by what it comes with inside the only things I think it's not got is a sunroof and TVs in the head rests. Other than that it's fully loaded with technology.

Thanks for reading.
Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

·
Registered
95 Posts
Beautiful. I love the Njord wheels and the styling pack. Plus, black is a great color on these. This is a forbidden dream car for me since I live in the states! Take good care of it and enjoy every mile.

PS -- you take a fantastic photo!

Reactions: Marc_V60T6

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Hello. Just about to take ownership of a 2012 V60 T6 Japanese import with 43k on the clock. 1st registered keeper.
Just waiting for the DVLA to register it and hopefully I'll be on the road in October.

I have already been out in the car with the company who is importing it and so far it's very impressive. Judging by what it comes with inside the only things I think it's not got is a sunroof and TVs in the head rests. Other than that it's fully loaded with technology.

Thanks for reading.
Very nice! Yes, wish we would have had the chance for a V60 pre-facelift in the states, as I would be in one of them myself!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts