SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
hmm, hesitant to update, anyone else do so?

·
Registered
390 Posts
This is my third, no issues.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I tried the update and the system told me it wasn't compatible...

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
hmm, hesitant to update, anyone else do so?
Updated both of my cars over the weekend. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, I figure. I am hoping that they straightened out the egregious problems with the routing algorithms that were delivered with the previous version. I will report back after a road trip later this week.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Can I use an iPod with available space or do I have to specifically get a thumb drive USB?

·
Registered
2004 S60R 6M - 2006 V70R 6M - 2014 XC60 R-Design OSD - 2015.5 XC70 T6 Platinum
1,796 Posts
Can I use an iPod with available space or do I have to specifically get a thumb drive USB?
The site has a note that specifically warns against downloading to mobile devices.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Second update without issues. That being said I am now missing street names for freeway/highway exits. Unsure about the quality of the routes yet. Haven't driven far enough for that yet.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Funny thing...I had to do a full format on my thumb drive for the new update to work. A quick format would not work. I tried it three times. Second time updating the system with this thumb drive.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
any other reports? I don't yet have a drive big enough for the download but have one on order.

·
Registered
117 Posts
You lose street names on upcoming off ramps with this update. So if that's important to you be aware. You just get exit numbers now.

·
Registered
2020 V60 Cross Country
695 Posts
You lose street names on upcoming off ramps with this update. So if that's important to you be aware. You just get exit numbers now.
Seriously? And someone thinks that this is an ok thing? Volvo? Are you listening?

·
Registered
2020 V60 Cross Country
695 Posts
Any more info on this update? I'd really hate to lose ramp names.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have tried all the different map type options. 3D, 3D enhanced, standard. No off ramp names, just the number. Which here in California sucks.

·
Registered
2020 V60 Cross Country
695 Posts
I have tried all the different map type options. 3D, 3D enhanced, standard. No off ramp names, just the number. Which here in California sucks.
I wonder if VCNA has gotten any feedback about this.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I honestly rarely use the nav. Phones are so much faster and easier to use. So I personally have not contacted Volvo.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts