SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! It's been a while since I posted anything on here. Been pretty busy with work and trying to get back in school. I decided to switch out the interior lights for some led ones. Here are the pics. But more importantly I was wondering has anyone ever considered a cell phone mount or something next to the empty space I have on my dash? I was thinking either that or maybe a digital boost gauge. That would be awesome!
Anyone have pics or ideas?

P.s. Pardon the filthy interior right now. Fall time and leaves are everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
I drilled 2 holes with a hole saw. One for my boost gauge and one for a flush mount aux and usb.

From my electronic gismo- Galaxy S6

·
Registered
2,045 Posts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Who did you buy the LED'S through?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Its the adhesive mount with the galaxy s5 case. I've also used the universal mount they offer with a different phone all work great.

·
Registered
758 Posts

This is my set up for my iPhone 6+

I have glued some powerful magnets behind the top of the cubby and I have a thin metal plate inside my iPhone case to keep it in place
It is connected both to a phone charger and the audio connects both to the radio via an adapter and a microphone at the top of the A pillar. No need of a Bluetooth connection for hands free calls.
The cradle is made of a piece of black plastic

·
Registered
2,621 Posts

·
Registered
2,045 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
^Mine is similar to this. I glued a neo magnet behind the panel and a slim magnet in my phone case and it sticks no problem.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts