SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE A SET OF SHOCKS FOR THE S60/V70 NEW/S80. THE FRONTS ARE ADJUSTABLE. THESE ARE SPORT SHOCKS AND SHOULD BE USED WITH A LOWERING SUSPENSION. THEY ARE STILL NEW IN THE BOX AND HAVE NEVER BEEN USED. IM ASKING 550.00 SHIPPED TO YOU. 500 IF YOU LIVE CLOSE OR ARE WILLING TO PICK THEM UP. I LIVE IN MARIETTA GA.<BR>CHRIS<BR>678 472 9829<BR> <IMG SRC="http://homepage.mac.com/ijahman/.Pictures/Photo%20Album%20Pictures/2002%2D06%2D06%2015.02.30%20%2D0700/DSC00015.JPG"> <P>I ALSO HAVE A SONY VAIO LAPTOP FOR 650.00 PAID 1600 IN AUG 2001(P3 750,128MB RAM,20 GIG,ETHERNET,MAGIC GATE SLOT,CDROM,DISK DRIVE,MOUSE,BAG, ONE INCH THICK)<BR> <IMG SRC="http://homepage.mac.com/ijahman/.Pictures/Photo%20Album%20Pictures/2002%2D06%2D06%2015.02.30%20%2D0700/200201261419477.JPG">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by [email protected]:<BR><B>Does the laptop have DVD?<P>George</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sorry George it doesnt, they are avail fron sony from sony direct for 140.00
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EI60:<BR><B>Do you mind sharing why you are selling the shocks? <IMG SRC="http://www.swedespeed.com/ubb/smile.gif"></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Im selling the shock since I will be installing a VST suspension kit on my car instead
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,564 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ijahman:<BR><B> Im selling the shock since I will be installing a VST suspension kit on my car instead</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I knew it!!! It's the VST coilover kit, right? Do they have one for the C70? I've been trying to get one set for my car, email me and let me know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The_one_n_only:<BR><B> I knew it!!! It's the VST coilover kit, right? Do they have one for the C70? I've been trying to get one set for my car, email me and let me know.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>The C70 kit will be ready by the end of the month. I will recive data on all models in the next week or so, with all the specs on all of the parts VST offers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,888 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ijahman:<BR><B> The C70 kit will be ready by the end of the month. I will recive data on all models in the next week or so, with all the specs on all of the parts VST offers</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>How much would this run?<BR>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,564 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ijahman:<BR><B> The C70 kit will be ready by the end of the month. I will recive data on all models in the next week or so, with all the specs on all of the parts VST offers</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Keep me in mind, I'd be interested if my other source can't work out. Thanks..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
433 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ijahman:<BR><B> Im selling the shock since I will be installing a VST suspension kit on my car instead</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Cool, interest on your shocks but won't contact you with email till the end of this month because i am a broke ass student. <IMG SRC="http://www.swedespeed.com/ubb/tongue.gif"><BR>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The_one_n_only:<BR><B> I knew it!!! It's the VST coilover kit, right? Do they have one for the C70? I've been trying to get one set for my car, email me and let me know.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Where can one find information about this?<P>please advise.......<BR><P>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by autofile:<BR><B> <BR>Where can one find information about this?<P>please advise.......<P><BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Dear Peter,<BR>I will have more information on the suspension kit in about two weeks. the only info I have is the price 146000 yen or about 1100 usd. Once all the info is in i can give you info, as to if the system is a full coilover or strut/spring type system. Send me a email to [email protected] and I will put you on a mailing list once the info is I will send you full details as well as photos of the suspensions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,888 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ijahman:<BR><B> Dear Peter,<BR>I will have more information on the suspension kit in about two weeks. the only info I have is the price 146000 yen or about 1100 usd. Once all the info is in i can give you info, as to if the system is a full coilover or strut/spring type system. Send me a email to [email protected] and I will put you on a mailing list once the info is I will send you full details as well as photos of the suspensions.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Please put my on your e-mail list as well. [email protected] Thanks.<P>
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top