SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello alls

Just got a 1998 Black Volvo C70 Coupe. Will pick up in a few days
i'm so exicted. the test drive...i just fell in love with it.

it looks like a friendly and knowledgable crowd here

so in due time.. the questions or what not will begin to pour in about my new...used car

Take cares everyone!

·
Registered
6,888 Posts
Welcome aboard! Where did you get your car if I may ask? I service my car at Calabasas Volvo. I usually hang out in the Southbay, El Segundo, Redondo Beach area usually. If you see a blue C70 speeding down the 405, that would be me

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Hey..Congrat and welcome to Swedespeed. So, what int. color does it have? How about the wheels?

Hehehe..if you have the 18 inchs and wanna sell them, be sure to let us know.
I know few people who would like to get their hands on a set.

Show us some pics of it when you get it. Good luck~

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
quote:

Originally posted by mike_c70:
Welcome aboard! Where did you get your car if I may ask? I service my car at Calabasas Volvo. I usually hang out in the Southbay, El Segundo, Redondo Beach area usually. If you see a blue C70 speeding down the 405, that would be me
i got it from SportsTrendAutoSales in Studio City...

if i see a blue c70... i'll wave
hehehe

I believe the closest volvo dealership to my house is Rusnak In Pasadena.. so i will be servicing there
my parents both have volvos too. Mom= 2001 S80 2.9 and my dad = 1993 740 Turbo

[This message has been edited by GShyneDM (edited 05-11-2002).]

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The car has dark grey interior... more like black to me...

the wheels are the common 17 inch 5 spoke alloys. i like them. THe 18 inch ones are new i think.. the 2002 models have them. havent really seen what they look like though.

i will definitely get some pictures when i get the car... and have some time to clean her up, in and out

[This message has been edited by GShyneDM (edited 05-11-2002).]

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Rob with his 262 Racer has MAGNAFLOW muffler on his. It sounds pretty cool, a good alternative for UltraFlow.

Did you find any speed shop in your area that can do fab one for you? Well, last time I talked to Scott at IPD, he told me that they do offer one for our cars. It's a bit pricey b/c it's from overseas. Hopefully, they have sorted something with some shop to help them build these for them more cheaply.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I believe the only 18" wheel offered on the C70 was the "Triton," with 20 spokes. There's also a 17" version that looks the same, but with 18 spokes, called "Propus."

18" Triton:

17" Propus:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hi and Welcome to Swedespeed..The car is nice i have the same one 1998 C70 black on gray interior (black interior) with 17" wheels. Hay Kai you looking for some 18" I might let them go. I have 18' came with the car funny thing about that I didnt want 18 wanted 17 so I told the dealer he said to bring the car in so i did he he couldnt do it right now I said send the wheels to my unlces shop who is a volvo mechanic and he did and never asked back for the 18.. funny..

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by C70SPEED:
I have 18' came with the car funny thing about that I didnt want 18 wanted 17 so I told the dealer he said to bring the car in so i did he he couldnt do it right now I said send the wheels to my unlces shop who is a volvo mechanic and he did and never asked back for the 18.. funny..
!!!!!

So, you don't want those 18s? Since you got lucky on this one, does it mean that you will be selling these 18s at very good price?

Hehehe...better email me instead. I know few others on SS have been waiting for a set to surface.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts