SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my mother to pick up her 2013 XC60 this weekend and was looking over the car. She brought it over to the house so I could see it later this weekend. I drove it last night. Love the car but this stuck out at me. :cool: I'm thinking about seeing if i can get this shifter and see if i can get it to work on the R.

Here is the picture of her new car.

At Pappadaux for lunch. Funny story. This lady came up to my mom while we were in the parking lot talking.

Lady: Is this your new truck?
Mom: Yes
Lady: What year is it?
Mom: 2013. Just drove it off the lot.
Lady: (in ghetto voice) BBBAAABBBYY. Thats what im talking about. Safety and Style! Its a beautiful truck!
Mom: Thanks!

goodbyes and have good days were exchanged. We both were laughing but mom was happy. She still has her 335 Coupe for fun but being a new grandmother she wanted something easier to load a baby seat in. Its hard to get a baby seat in the back of a E92.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
I like the XC60's; The wife is looking to downsize from her Minivan and I would definitely consider one of these.

·
Registered
859 Posts
I tried to talk my parent's into one as well. They went with a new Honda CRV... definitely not as comfortable as the XC.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Do you have Part number for the MY13 shifter?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have Part number for the MY13 shifter?
No. I'm going to try to do some investigating to see what I can come up with. Ill get some more pictures next time I see her. I did notice that the base has a little more girth where it goes into the leather shift boot.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm pretty sure that it can even be wired up to show what gear you are in like in the xc60. That picture doesn't show the light on for when it was in drive that well

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
In case anyone is interested...

·
Registered
231 Posts
I would be interested in this too. I think it would be a classy mod for our R's! Keep us posted!!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Same. If it can be wired up to work without too much effort, I'd definitely go for it.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
That would be a badass mod...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yes it sure would!! Clean and stock looking but a 2013 upgrade!! Super nice and classy! Cant wait to hear more about this!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts