SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Purchased my very first Volvo today, I got a 2007 S60 2.5t AWD. Absolutely in love with it. However the driver side tint is a little rough and I'd like to replace it. Here in PA it must be 75% VLT or must be factory tint. My question is if there is anywhere I could buy tint with the Volvo stamped in it so I won't have to deal with tickets and such. Thanks in advance and I'll add some pics of the new wheels asap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope. I wasted some time on that one.
Well that's unfortunate I guess I can leave it as is for now. I was looking into a medical exemption for window tint. I know my eye doctor has done it for friends of mine just so they wouldn't get harassed about tint.

·
Registered
438 Posts
You can buy a new window that is tinted already. This is surprisingly cheap. Look on ebay and pay careful attention to laminated vs normal.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can buy a new window that is tinted already. This is surprisingly cheap. Look on ebay and pay careful attention to laminated vs normal.
Thought about that they are only about 90 bucks but I can just do it myself since I have the tint just would have rather had the Volvo logo is all

1 - 5 of 5 Posts