SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am not sure if you have seen this in the R forum but a bunch of us are trying to get together for a dyno day on Saturday November 17 at ESP in Sterling MA. It is a mustang dyno and the pricing stated by Fitzy in the other thread was $75 for awd and $60 for fwd. We need at least 15 people committed we currently have 9 so we definitely need more people for this to happen.

1. R.Photo
2. crazyace1104
3. cm123
4. George @ ViVA
5. Body Massage
6. anthonybilotta
7. bpray9223
8. Tstats
9. aggrorider1

Here is a link to the other thread. I think the goal was to keep it to Swedish cars originally but I am of the more the merrier mentality especially since we need people.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
little too far from Jersey.
i feel like we have a few guys up in that area....anyone? bueller?
pretty good price...how many pulls?

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
I said yeah in the original thread

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk while on the toilet.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Tough one. You've got to find not only people who live nearby but also people that have something to Dino, and that come on SS frequently. Give it some time perhaps. I would have been interested but it's way too far for me :p

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Tough one. You've got to find not only people who live nearby but also people that have something to Dino, and that come on SS frequently. Give it some time perhaps. I would have been interested but it's way too far for me :p
This is actually the same one as last years. I hope Tom tmtalpey shows up again

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
I'm Heading South for a Bit - that's - cutting close for Thanks Given Week .

Don't want to put My Name on the List - then be a No Show .

( Might get there - to Check Out the Show ) :thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
9,305 Posts
Possibly. :)

The problem with a November dyno day is that we have to delay putting the snow tires on! They're not very safe due to speed rating and tread blocks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I ALREADY have my snow tires on! I'd love to see what my car would put down but I don't even have summer tires anymore. Still might come to watch the show as well. :)

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
I ALREADY have my snow tires on! I'd love to see what my car would put down but I don't even have summer tires anymore. Still might come to watch the show as well. :)
Lift up he car and put my wheels on for a bit lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
LOL! I may take you up on that! I'll bring my jack! :)

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
dynojet: tire size may (probably) affect numbers.
mustang awd dyno (or similar load bearing) tire size shouldnt affect numbers.
anyways - if your winter wheels are smaller diameter than your summer wheels you will benefit. i dont imagine there will be too much grip loss with the winter wheels on the rollers but this is the only way it would adversely affect you.
speed rating? just have them do 3rd gear pulls.
either way i say go for it on your winter setup.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
dynojet: tire size may (probably) affect numbers.
mustang awd dyno (or similar load bearing) tire size shouldnt affect numbers.
anyways - if your winter wheels are smaller diameter than your summer wheels you will benefit. i dont imagine there will be too much grip loss with the winter wheels on the rollers but this is the only way it would adversely affect you.
speed rating? just have them do 3rd gear pulls.
either way i say go for it on your winter setup.
Lol viva George had his R with winter wheels on the dyno one year. It did fine

·
Registered
40 Posts
OK. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has done it before. I'll confirm adding me onto the list of attendees or not by weeks end.

·
Registered
727 Posts
this going to happen?

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts