SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what the car now sounds like with the new catless 3" DP and stock exhaust. When I get home from vacation I'm going to disconnect the stock exhaust and see what it sounds like for fun LOL

Rough start from damn Michelin tires. STC on.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Re: New DP exhaust clip (BtownVolvo)

I have catless too...it's very loud from the outside but I love it. I definitely out-decibeled the MKV R32 next to me @ Fixx down the strip. http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,310 Posts

Btown, do you have an auto or manual trans?

If swedespeed had points, I'd give you one for posting an exhaust video that is more than revving the engine in your driveway.

Shameless plug for my exhaust video: If you want to hear what adding an evolve exhaust would do to that downpipe,

S40Dab: I have an 02 sensor spacer on the rear sensor. http://www.ipdusa.com/product....ord=1

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: New DP exhaust clip (cicatrizdare)

Quote, originally posted by cicatrizdare »
Yup, O2 Sensor spacer and voila, no more CEL.

Mattdoc, he has an auto.
Yup yup! He apparently has a custom "fouler" that so far works awesome!

I was going to do a burnout for the exhaust clip but I didn't quite know how the SS community would react to it LOL

·
Registered
38 Posts

Quote, originally posted by BtownVolvo »

Yup yup! He apparently has a custom "fouler" that so far works awesome!

I was going to do a burnout for the exhaust clip but I didn't quite know how the SS community would react to it LOL

Your car is DEFINTELY a FWD model. The AWD just takes off with no burnout....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.