SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***UPDATE***

I had a recent run in with a UFO on the highway doing some pretty significant damage to my winglets. I'm getting OEM ones thru insurance and I want these gone! $175 shipped ConUS!

So full disclosure, I purchased these off of ebay for $200 + shipping. They are not OEM, they are made from FRP and will need some touch-up work to be properly mounted and painted. I was planning to keep them and wrap them with something fun like DiNoc but as I don't have a job right now I'd post them up here to see if I can put a little more cash in my pocket.

I'll let them go for $200 which will include shipping. Yes I'm losing a little on this sale but it's ok with me.

This is the cheapest you'll find any sort of winglets so if you're looking for a deal this is it, and again they will need a little prep work to install properly.

Photos to come.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
974 Posts
I want them so bad but no $$$$ :(

BUMP for something every R should have

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Friday beezy bump!

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Last day of the month! Bump bump!

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump bump bump!!!

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Save some $$$ on shipping!! I'm driving to Seattle from Sun Valley, ID so of you're not to far out of the way I'll drop em off and take $25 off the price! I'll also be around PDX on my return so can deliver there too.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Some light sanding and a little bit of trimming. PM me if you'd like more details.

Thanks for the bump!

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If your in CO or UT I'll save you some shipping... Driving to Vail soon so I can deliver these anywhere along my route! :thumbup:

Winter is coming sooner than we thing and you know you want a beck up set of winglets incase you use your R to plow snow :p

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Christmas bump! Plus I'm in Seattle now!!!

Any interesting trades???

·
Registered
36 Posts
Pm sent

·
Registered
305 Posts
bumppppppppppppppp

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry for the slow reply guys... I just tore off one of my OEM winglets :mad: and may end up using these after all. I'll keep you posted...

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
UPDATE: I'm getting OEM winglets thru insurance so I just want these things gone...

$175 shipped ConUS!

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just let all the formerly interested people know via PM that these are available again. First one to paypal wins!!!

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Winglet Wednesday!

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SOLD!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts