SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Stunning. One thing I hate about my momentum is cheap plastic key covers. Been pestering my dealer to get me leather ones from inscription. But was having second thoughts after seeing pictures of how they age. This one is perfect.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Stunning. One thing I hate about my momentum is cheap plastic key covers. Been pestering my dealer to get me leather ones from inscription. But was having second thoughts after seeing pictures of how they age. This one is perfect.
Agreed. The plastic ones are chintzy for such a nice vehicle. These wooden ones look pretty darn slick!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just ordered mine. USD 51 delivered!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
159 Posts
Leather is GBP88 from official dealer. That sounds like a steal. I think wood is better if its anything like the inserts in the car.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Ooooo.. want!

·
Registered
3,683 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
That's not too bad. When I saw your OP I thought they looked great, but would probably be $100+. I'll be getting some. Should be standard issue though...

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Do you know about any European stores which sell oem parts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omr284
I tried searching for the part in Europe and they were all more than 100 dollars US. I live in the Middle East and I usually ship my stuff to a mail forwarder. It ends up costing me an extra 15 dollars.

I would either find a mail forwarding service or send it to a friend in the US and have them send it to you.
Also check Stackry Mail forwarding. It might work for you

·
Registered
673 Posts
I tried searching for the part in Europe and they were all more than 100 dollars US. I live in the Middle East and I usually ship my stuff to a mail forwarder. It ends up costing me an extra 15 dollars.
How you are getting it shipped all the way to Saudi Arabia for less than it would cost me to get it shipped to Chicago? I just checked, and it would cost me a total of $54.86 ($43.62 + $11.24 shipping).

1 - 20 of 110 Posts