SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone this is my first post on this site. Just wanted to introduce myself I recently got a 1993 240 automatic transmission. I have had the power windows stop working and also my radio STARTED to work again. I don't know much about car repairs so i figure it will learn a lot. I have ordered the ipd lowering springs and also will be ordering new exterior window scrapers as my first "upgrades /repairs" if anyone has any advice or ideas I'd appreciate that as well.

·
Registered
88 Posts
240 owner!

Hello everyone this is my first post on this site. Just wanted to introduce myself I recently got a 1993 240 automatic transmission. I have had the power windows stop working and also my radio STARTED to work again. I don't know much about car repairs so i figure it will learn a lot. I have ordered the ipd lowering springs and also will be ordering new exterior window scrapers as my first "upgrades /repairs" if anyone has any advice or ideas I'd appreciate that as well.
Owned a 240 for over 26 yrs., no regrets. Had to let her go to get my 2015 V60. Will be happy to give you any advice if you need it. I also have some parts left over in the attic.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts