SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here. Has anyone had this problem with an easy fix bought my s60 yesterday and on the drive home it says the blis needs service. Hoping I can pull a fuse and fix it but I also can’t find the trunk fuse box where the blis fuse is located. Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
530 Posts
New member here. Has anyone had this problem with an easy fix bought my s60 yesterday and on the drive home it says the blis needs service. Hoping I can pull a fuse and fix it but I also can't find the trunk fuse box where the blis fuse is located. Any help is appreciated!
Unless you live far from the dealership, I would take the car back and get the issue resolved as soon as they can fit you in. They shouldn't charge at all since this is a brand new car.

·
Registered
283 Posts
New member here. Has anyone had this problem with an easy fix bought my s60 yesterday and on the drive home it says the blis needs service. Hoping I can pull a fuse and fix it but I also can't find the trunk fuse box where the blis fuse is located. Any help is appreciated!
Congrats on the new car; good choice. Don't be a DIY on a new car; have dealer service fix it. My new S60 needed a new water pump after only one month. With new model launches, things happen sometimes. I do recall receiving a BLIS error message as well early only; it went away by itself before I could address.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys I have a service appointment set up for Friday. However I was hoping to diagnose the problem before then. Praying it’s just a software update. Sucks to buy a new car and have it break on the 300 mile drive home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts