SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw a new wheel is available in the 2013 lineup. I must say, I find it to be absolutely gorgeous and will look stellar on any color S60.

Wheel specs are 18x8", +55mm offset, 22pounds weight (light for a 18" OEM wheel!). Available in either (960) Light Light Grey Matte or (936) Bright Silver. Pictured below is the #960 finish.

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
It is a great looking wheel indeed. Wait and see the new line up of wheels...all of them are stunning.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Those are indeed good looking wheels! With a 55mm offset what would need to be done to fit these on an R?

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those are indeed good looking wheels! With a 55mm offset what would need to be done to fit these on an R?
Don't have a 100% confirmed answer, but I have a feeling they will need (at least?) 15mm spacers to achieve a suitable offset to clear the R's Brembo's. Sadly there is no stock currently available in the US of this wheel, but we want to found out the answer to your question ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Really nice!m I like them way better than the Sleipner I have on order for my 2013 s60. I might have to ask if I can change them out!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
It looks rather small when fitted in real life.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Looks nice, can't wait to see it in person. Could make that my summer wheels
and use my existing Balders as the winter wheels.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts