SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of four (4) new 18" Sleipner Wheels. They were taken off by a local dealer from a brand new S60 T6, since the customer purchased another set of wheels for delivery on their S60. These are as new as they can get, coming off a brand new car! The factory tires are dismounted off the wheels.

Wheel Specifications:

18x8", +55mm offset, Bright Silver (936) finish.
63.4mm centerbore, meant for use on 2011+ S60, 2007+ S80, 2008+ V70/XC70.
Will also fit on S40/V50 and C3/C70 models due to the common centerbore and offset ranges.

These wheels retail for $357 each, but I am asking $800 for all 4.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
If you like the OEM wheels this is a GREAT deal! I would have been happy for that back in the days I bough my OEM upgrades! Someone should snatch those!!!

·
Registered
908 Posts
George, just a quick question.. the new wheels from '2011+ S60, 2007+ S80, 2008+ V70/XC70' won't ever fit my 2006 S60?

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
George, just a quick question.. the new wheels from '2011+ S60, 2007+ S80, 2008+ V70/XC70' won't ever fit my 2006 S60?
They won't just "Bolt-on", because of the centerbore difference between the 2011+ S60 and your 2006 S60. You can either drill the centerbores on the wheels to 65.1mm to fit them to your car, or run a spacer/adapter where each side of the spacer has the correct centerbore diameter for the wheel and for your hub (we can offer you these spacer/adapter sets).

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sorry to butt in but could you direct me to these adapters? I'm currently in the same situation wanting newer wheels for my s70 and am having trouble finding spacers that will work. Can't decide between machining or spacers..sort of depends on price difference

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sorry to butt in but could you direct me to these adapters? I'm currently in the same situation wanting newer wheels for my s70 and am having trouble finding spacers that will work. Can't decide between machining or spacers..sort of depends on price difference
Thing is, it seems "lug centric" spacers are easier and cheaper..but I'm not sure if they'll give me poor ride quality with vibration. And I'm also not sure how thick they have to be..I'm guessing 10-15mm?

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You can email me about the spacer/adapters I have about 4 pairs remaining: [email protected]. They are 15mm thick, 65.1mm on the hub side, and 63.4mm on the wheel side (hubcentric, machined and black anodized). The spacers will reduce the offset of the wheels to a suitable offset for the P2 chassis. You won't need to redrill the wheels, allowing them to retain their resale value. We can supply extended wheel bolts, as well.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Will these fit a 2005 S40 T5? Concerned about the offset vs width. Not sure if it will rub the shocks.

Have these wheels been trial fitted on a S40/V50? Thanks George.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts