SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who offers something, then ups the price, then offers to meet in the middle at $5 more than his original price?

Also, I'm sorry if it was someone here that I was talking to.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know...if I'm getting one used (New, but not from a store) I want a discount. It's not my fault you are trying to sell something for what you bought it for...that's not how the world works.

I thought $180 was pretty fair considering I'd save on shipping, it would probably be $15 in gas to get to Worcester...

But once he started wavering on his price, I got out quick.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
What a D canoe..

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Dude khed....it's wuss-tah.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
herp. a. derp.

Yeah, really not too cool. but not surprising either... Best bet is to do what you did. Walk away.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dude khed....it's wuss-tah.
Dood Guy, that's wicked pissah-head cool!

Dood that's a wicked good phonetic spelling...

Also no offense to anyone here but in my experience I have had the worst luck dealing with individuals from Rhode Island, and now I try to avoid them as much as humanly possible.
Dated a girl from RI once. Wouldn't do it again. But that's just because I'm married now.

·
Registered
305 Posts
i never know how to say that ****. i pretty much just say horse chestnut sauce to be a smartass

Yep, sent from my rooted, rommed Galaxy Nexus....

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
As for the OP, it's his stuff, it's his choice. As far as I'm concerned the only unethical thing would be if he waited until you showed up and changed the price.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts