SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
10 minute job...very easy...use a bone tool to pop the cover off (be careful not to break the plastic tabs)...for the mirror, after turning the glass in all the way w/ your interior mirror adjuster, put a finger between the casing and mirror and keep pulling until it pops off of the stays that it clips in. Replacing the glass will be self-explanatory. You'll only have one connector inside the housing to unplug for the heater in the mirror glass...also very easy.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (MadeInJapan)

thanks for the input...got the mirror and the housing-pulled the painted cover off the old housing and discovered I also need the painted cover for the housing and the turn signal....they'll ship out to me tomorrow...any more ideas? where do I get a bone tool?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Where's the best place to put the bone tool to pry off the mirror cover? I had to buy a mirror from a junk yard because I crunched the black plastic around the mirror, but the cover is black. When I pulled my original one off I broke some of the tabs...I think it will still work but just in case I don't want to break the new one so I can have it painted. Thanks in advance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts