SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need to get service done on my black 2001 S40.<p>it has 36K and needs to be serviced. MORE IMPORTANTLY, i wanna sell the car so, i wanna make sure these folks kno what they are doing. <p> just moved to nyc from boston, n dont know where to leave it. <p>volvo service generally sucked in MA, so i am tryin to be cautious.<p>any suggestions? i live in Queens n could go to city, or long island is more convenient.<p>any suggestion would be much appreciated.<p>thanx

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: need to get service done on my black 2001 S40. pls help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... (ZKNY)

The best service I got from a dealer in Long Island was at Volvoville,Massapequa and I only own Volvos since 1980!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Re: need to get service done on my black 2001 S40. pls help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... (BEMFICA1)

I run the NY chapter of VCOA...you could go to Volvovile as someone else suhggested, but if you'd like, contact me directly and i can give you other less costly alternatives that would work just as well and possibly be more convenient for [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts