SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so this morning i popped the sunroof (rear of it up) and when i got home, it wouldnt close. The windows all work (obv because they are unrelated but i still had to check), the lights in the overhead thing still work, garage door openers still work. I checked the fuse for the moonroof and it looked fine but i changed it anyway, which didnt work. Any ideas on whats up? and also how do you take off the plastic cover that is around the lights/ moonroof switch? <p>oh it doesnt seem jammed or anything, the motor doesnt make any noise or anything when you hit the button.<p>thanks,<br>Dave

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Re: need sunroof help! (2004volvos60R)

try <A HREF="http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=99348" TARGET="_blank">this</A>

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Re: (2004volvos60R)

Sometimes my moonroof switch "sticks". This is my fix: Take your pointer finger and thumb and using both fingers, put your pointer in the front of the switch and your thumb on the rear part of the switch. Apply strong pressure <B>down </B>using your thumb in the direction that you want the switch to engage, and it should close the moonroof. It's just a sensitive switch, and another gremlin in these cars...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts