SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a bit of help if one of you doesn't mind taking a quick measurement for me.

I need someone to measure the center piece outside on their 17" spare tire wheel. (the part between the actual barrel of the wheel. I have the center bore already (65.1mm). It shouldn't take but a few minutes. I'll toss in a :beer: for your time.

I created this thread that has all the details in the wheels/tires tech. section but that area gets really low traffic.

thanks,
Ryan

http://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...ded-from-s60-spare-tire-wheel-(5x108-17-quot-)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Okay not not sure which one you wanted found 3 different flat lips on inside after closer inspection, from the outermost I got 16 15/16ths, middle 15 5/8ths, and innermost 15 7/16ths, sorry it's not in mm like your measurement hope that helps you.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
the innermost would be the one.The flat surface where the bolts bolt through wheel to the side of the inner wall (barrel) inches is fine. I'll convert it.

pm me your paypal and i'll send some beer moneys your way. (or beverage of choice)

thanks!
ryan

One last question for clarity: Was the measurement at the weld spot where flat surface meets the barrel? if that was 15 7/16ths that will be perfect for what is being attempted.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it helps a ton. thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts