SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I havn't taken my car to the dealership in a while but I have a big trip coming up and want to get it serviced before I go. Since it hasn't been there, What types of software updates are out there that will help out my 2.4i?

Also, what is a good price range for a service? I am trying to make sure they don't F#[email protected] me over....

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Hey tinted, how many miles do you have on your car? and what kind of service has already been performed on the car? is there any shakes in the steering wheel or noises or concerns you have with the car already?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it just hit 100k, I just had the timing belt changed in it not to long ago. I just hear a klunk when i go from driving forward to putting it in reverse. idk if its a tie rod or motor mount or what

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
it just hit 100k, I just had the timing belt changed in it not to long ago. I just hear a klunk when i go from driving forward to putting it in reverse. idk if its a tie rod or motor mount or what
Should be the brake pads shifting in the calipers, nothing to worry about, my mech friend said it was normal. Not sure if it matters, but I have the 320mm rotors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts