SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went an looked at a 850 today. The guy is asking 2700 for it the body is a little rough the hood needs to be replaced and so does the from bumper. Everything works except the ac. I drove it an it pulls to the right so I'm just assuming it needs an alignment, it has newer dunlop tires on it. I took a couple pics of the lights on the dash I know a little bit about some of them from searching around on here but any insight would be good. The car has 163000 miles on it.
I guess I'm just wondering if any of you would buy it or run away. Thanks for you input.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
897 Posts
Is this a joke? really?

RUN away. There isnt much else that COULD be wrong!!

$700 and then plan on putting $$$'s int it if you reallly must. Or, just find one for the $2700 without all these issues;

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep you got me its a joke... or not Thanks for the answer to my question.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Pass on it!!! With all those warning lights it's been neglected. And you don't even know for how long. That's just a constant migraine of repairs.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What is the light to the left of the tracks off light? Coolant?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Coolant level low

Yep, sent from my rooted, rommed Galaxy Nexus....

·
Registered
428 Posts
Must be a joke, because if you were really looking for an 850 turbo you would have noticed my ad in the For Sale section and contacted me.
The car sold yesterday for less than the one that you have posted about, had only 98,000 miles, complete service history, and no warning lights illuminated on the dash.
Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To be honest I didn't even know there was a for sale section.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I would like to say the same thing as 64Volvop1800

What year is the car? ABS will trigger the TRACKS OFF light. CEL could be anything. Coolant light could be a rad leak or a bad head gasket. The lights out light could be any number of lights. And the fact that the dog looks bad on the outside, $700 may be to much. Please don't post about that car again, start a new thread asking us to look over the ads of other cars you are considering.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts