SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
car won't stop bouncing. The bouncing is absolutely rediculous. So bad that the car can't be driven anymore b/c its too dangerous. Seriously, I'm no skirt, and I take risks but my friends pushed on the trunk to get it going and it came off the ground once!<p>I need a car to drive. Anyone selling springs/struts shocks? The cheaper the better. I don't really need performance, but it is an R. I need it to drive right now period. Thx

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: Need Shocks/Springs for 96 850R?! (SikWidIt)

Then just go buy some!<br>No one should install used struts/shocks on ANY car

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
13 year old car I don't care. I just need it to stop bouncing. If they don't bounce they're better than what I have.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: (SikWidIt)

As a rule people don't keep around old shocks, they get chucked as <B>they're BAD</B><br>Buy some new ones<br>...and you don't need springs unless one is actually broken.<p>Too bad, your timing is a bit off.<br>I totally rebuilt both my V70R's suspension a few months ago and you could have at least had the fronts for free, they had 75-80K miles on them, (the rears would not have fit) but like everyone else, in the trash they went.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I got some from a 2000 V70XC,<p>I have Sachs Struts in the front and Nivomats in the rear.<p>Also have AWD Springs, Don't think they will fit your 850 however<p>Send me an IM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts