SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went on a day trip to visit some family, i turned off my car and went to lock it with the button on the key and it didnt lock so i went to start the car and it didnt turn the radio still works i could roll down the windows but the engine wont turn. in the past few weeks my stock alarm on the would randomly go off. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Re: need help (grkgod81980)

Have you tied unplugging the car battery for a good 10 minutes. This may help reset things.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Re: need help (grkgod81980)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>grkgod81980</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i have a service air bag message</TD></TR></TABLE><p>$100 reset at the dealer. Did that last week..

·
Registered
658 Posts
Re: need help (cuseR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>cuseR</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"><p>$100 reset at the dealer. Did that last week..</TD></TR></TABLE><p>I just don't get it why people will spend $100 at the dealer to reset indicators. For around $200 you can buy a tool that will reset codes in every module on our R's.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Re: need help (firehawk618)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>firehawk618</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"><p>I just don't get it why people will spend $100 at the dealer to reset indicators. For around $200 you can buy a tool that will reset codes in every module on our R's.</TD></TR></TABLE><p>I thought you could only get ones that reset general codes not things like SRS codes... Where can you get one that your talking about?

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: need help (cuseR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>cuseR</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"><p>I thought you could only get ones that reset general codes not things like SRS codes... Where can you get one that your talking about?</TD></TR></TABLE><br>You can't, don't listen

1 - 10 of 10 Posts