SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I got my R last weekend, I noticed that the "R" and "AWD" logos were missing from the trunk - someone must have debaged it at some point (though oddly enough the S60 was still there...)

So the dealer said they'd order me the "R" emblem and mail it to me (I could care less about the AWD) and I was wondering if someone could measure how far up and to the right the R emblem is from the edges of the trunk so I could stick it in the right spot.

I know it doesn't REALLY matter but I want it to look right.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
386 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
You want it in line with the S60 and the same distance away from the tail light as the S in "S60".
You could also get rid of the S60 and then put it anywhere as long as it's generally in the correct location

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Maybe you didn't buy an R and thought you did!!!:rolleyes:

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe you didn't buy an R and thought you did!!!:rolleyes:
I did in fact worry about that, but seeing as it has ALL the other "R's" where they belong, plus the VIN brings up an R, so I'm not all that concerned. :)

I was hoping for some measurements folks. Any help? I'm a numbers guy... :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Here ya go (measurement points are from base to point of the arrows I placed on the photo):

Wow! Only 2/3rds helpful. There are 3 dimensions, you know. What is the correct glue thickness? ;)

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL - glad to know the X, Y AND Z of the dimensions. :) Thanks - extremely helpful and appreciated. I still have yet to stick this thing on....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts