SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm stuck at this point, I tried a little bit with out much force, but I can't get it off. What is the trick???? Thanks<p>Kevin

·
Registered
10,097 Posts
Re: Need help removing A/C panel! (KVB-R)

Push the top a bit, turn out from the bottom while forcing the whole unit down. A bitch to do because of the clips in there.<p>Don't disconnect the connectors from the unit else you need an Airbag rest.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Need help removing A/C panel! (Johann)

Thanks Johann,<p>I eventually got it, it was a little tough and I didn't want to hurt it.<p>Unfortunately, I didn't read this until after I finished the job and when I went out I had the SRS message.....So, I guess I need a trip to the dealer to get it reset. I didn't think much of it, disconnecting the panel because one would think that Air conditioning controls and airbags are two completely different systems, but I guess they are tied in somehow.<p>Oh well.... Atleast now I know what I did! I though I bumped a sensor or accidently disconnected something....<p>Thanks again,<br>Kevin<p><br><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>Johann</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Push the top a bit, turn out from the bottom while forcing the whole unit down. A bitch to do because of the clips in there.<p>Don't disconnect the connectors from the unit else you need an Airbag rest.</TD></TR></TABLE>

·
Registered
145 Posts
Re: Need help removing A/C panel! (KVB-R)

Would dealer have a problem with us removing AC panel? this is the only thing I have left to do for my mirrors.<br>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts