my R bumper just arrived and I need some help removing my stock/installing the R bumper.. I have never removed or installed a bumper so if theres any help you can give me it would be appreciated! any walkthroughs with pics?
1. Remove the fenderwell pop rivits.
2. theres two long bolts that hold the bumper to the car there 14mm heads .
3. Pull the headlight wipers off.
4. Remove the front bumper off the car.
5. Remove the bumper skin off the bumper support .
you will have to cut the plastic clips that are on the bumper cover itself to remove the cover with out damaging the plastic peice that hodls the bumper cover on.
I normally just order a new plastic peice since its only $10.
After you remove the cover, swap foam and pop the new cover on bolt the two bolts up and pop in new pop rivits and go
Also when going to a R bumper you will have to swap over your fogs also.