SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Looks like I've got some jobs coming up that are too big (or rather too long) for me to tackle at a leisurely pace at home.

Any recommendations for a good shop in the Bellevue/Redmond (seattle eastside) area?

Thanks!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Exactly my next question. I have a crate full of suspension goodies from iPD that are brand new in box that I need installed.

·
Registered
222 Posts
We usually decline to install customer supplied parts to folks we don't know as most of the time they're janky parts from some no-name brand/supplier. We'll install IPD parts all day every day. Happy to install any quality parts. If you call or come in please mention you're a Swedespeed member.

·
Registered
27 Posts
We usually decline to install customer supplied parts to folks we don't know as most of the time they're janky parts from some no-name brand/supplier. We'll install IPD parts all day every day. Happy to install any quality parts. If you call or come in please mention you're a Swedespeed member.
Awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have been taking my 04R to Daisywagen since I first got it two years ago. I can't say enough positive things about Joel and his team. Great work, super honest and friendly. I drive waaaay out of my way (past a half dozen other shops) to get to them.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I've used Europa Imported Service in the past and really liked them, they used to be called Europa Volvo but expanded their line of service. They are on Bel-Red road in Bellevue.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Europa in Bellevue.

Al and Mike are THE BEST!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
+1 for Europa

I've used Europa Imported Service in the past and really liked them, they used to be called Europa Volvo but expanded their line of service. They are on Bel-Red road in Bellevue.
We have been taking our S40 to Europa for quite a while. They are usually able to squeeze us into their busy schedule.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts