SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I feel dumb having to ask this, but what's the part number for the center vents for our cars. Obviously, I need the one with the 4c button cutout :D

I looked on tasca for a while and just didn't have any luck finding it. Maybe I just need a beer ;)

·
Registered
351 Posts
I did some scouring online just now, and I can't seem to find that part. I would suspect it's buried somewhere in the subcategories of body hardware and/or instrument panel (which is where I looked). Sorry I can't help you out more.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everybody! :D

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And just fyi, in particular, the vent on the right side of the dually is broken so that the slats are all going different directions. It's more an eyesore than anything. Drives me nuts :D

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
And just fyi, in particular, the vent on the right side of the dually is broken so that the slats are all going different directions. It's more an eyesore than anything. Drives me nuts :D
Did you try fixing it? More than likely (unless the plastic actually broke) the metal arm on the backside connecting the slats popped off. I have found that it is fairly difficult for these vent assemblies to just "break".

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No I haven't. How hard is it to pop that sucker off? Anything I need to worry about when I do it? I've got bone tools...

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
No I haven't. How hard is it to pop that sucker off? Anything I need to worry about when I do it? I've got bone tools...
Thereare 4 plastic tabs on the inside of each vent that you haveto pull up. Not really diffucult.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So you push in the tabs then pull out?? I cant seem to get the vent out. Will try again in the morning.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts