SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow swedespeeders,

Im new to the Colorado Springs area , and this might sound a bit crazy but Im getting ready to leave soon. I was a us govt employee in Germany running a post office yielding 50+k a year and part of a placement program was sent to the USAF academy to drive a bus to earn 1/2th that! WOW... had I known? anyways.. after a few months, this put me into severe financial hardship... to the point that I must sell my V50 T5....(see classifieds , great car , great price) ...plus the visa with my Kenyan wife didnt go as planned.

Anyways back to the point of Big favor, I am Now planning on using my Post 9/11 GI Bill Education benefits to do my masters in a foreign school (in Kenya to be with my wife). However I have a small govt shipment in storage... that I must deal with first.

Anyone in Colorado willing to help will get good compansation for this. Basically I got 3 sets of wheels, 17" Neptunes with great 205 50 17 Dunlop tires that will sell for $500 easily. A set of winter tires /steel wheels used just one winter on my V50... these should also easily sell for $400, 3rd set is 17" forged centerlines w/ conti tires...I turned down a sale of $650 last year ... so these should also yield in the mid $500 no problem, on top of that a bike, a few neat Volvo parts like OEM euro spec waterfall grill that retails for like 260 euro, BSR floor mats, etc. I can honestly say what I have should easily bring in at least $1500... what Im asking you is $600 for everything sent. Or allow me to at least send this to you, and you take like 50% of sales. either way...I guarentee you will earn on this.

Basically what Im asking is

·
Super Moderator
15,146 Posts
It'll be sad to see your car go :(

I wish I could help, but I just put a lot of money into my car and my girlfriend is holding me back for a while... understandable though, I do need to start saving for some other things.

Best of luck with your sales and best of luck to you sir.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
bump for this man in need.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts