SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey SS members,

I'm a lot more active on c30world, however, I mostly browse and read haven't posted in a very long time. I'm atl_cruisin over there. come to SS a lot to browse and read techy posts.

I just wanted to post a brief update of the car after 6 years. I have not been modifying as much as I used too but she still looks just as good as she did on day one :). I gave her a bath today and took some crappy cell phone pics so...well...here you go.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Pics don't show! You have to link them differently...
You can't do it as a gmail attachment.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well thats embarrassing how should I do it since I am not able to attach anything ha I don't have the privilege too....ill try to put pics up on different sites and link from there I suppose

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Congrats! I'm almost 75k in 3k more but I got my car used.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk while on the toilet.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
6 years of ownership? The C30 was introduced end of 2007 in the states. 2007-2008, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011, 2011-2012 = 5 years!?

My car (one of the first series made for Europe) is not even 6 yet!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I bought my first NEW Volvo(240GT from Dick Dyer) in Atlanta in 1980 and went 20 years before buying another Volvo(S40 from Nalley nee:Chris)...plenty of vehicles in between, however.

I'm curious for the C30 drivers, especially long-timers...What, if anything, has really caught your eye as a replacement or substitute for your C30? Have there been moments of "I wish I had bought___ instead" or "For sure, the next one will be a ___" (could be another C30, natch ;) ).

Except for our desire for a convertible, our 'small' car could certainly be a C30(although the C70 is darned nice). Hmmm...what IF the next Volvo convertible IS a C30?!?!? The XC60 is the perfect size 'utility' vehicle...we went TALLER but shorter by trading the XC 70 for it.

Anyone REALLY excited about the 30/40 variants that 'appear' to be coming down the line? OR is the C30 a vehicle unto itself and a five-door version isn't even in the same ballpark?

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
6 years of ownership? The C30 was introduced end of 2007 in the states. 2007-2008, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011, 2011-2012 = 5 years!?

My car (one of the first series made for Europe) is not even 6 yet!
The key word on the title post is NEARING 6 years Damien lol.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
The key word on the title post is NEARING 6 years Damien lol.

Sure but then my C30 is nearing its 10th birthday. ;)

Btw. 10th of October is my cars 6th birthday...

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Young man is attending elementary school for the first time. Teacher needs some info...
Teacher: "Birthday?"
Little Johnny: "August 2nd"
Teacher: "What year?"
Johnny: "Well, EVERY year, I reckon" :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts