SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who can make it, this will be a great event! One of our longtime clients Selden Cooper will be turning his millionth mile as he drives his 1987 Volvo 240DL to Lehman Volvo Mechanicsburg, where he purchased and services his trusty brick. This will be local history at the least!

Selden Cooper's 1 Millionth Mile
Saturday, September 22nd
10:30 AM TO 1PM
Lehman Motors Volvo
6281 Carlisle Pike
Mechanicsburg, PA
717-691-8400
WWW.LEHMANVOLVO.COM

Come out to help celebrate, and proudly display your Volvo!!! (especially if it is a 240 or other classic!)
Yes, this is late notice, but as you can imagine this sort of thing was a little tricky to plan ;)

Press Release:

One owner, One Car and One Million Miles at the next stop. Local Volvo owner rolling into dealership at the 1 million-mile mark

When Selden Cooper purchased his new Volvo 240 sedan in November of 1986 he didn’t have plans to reach where he was today. Flash forward 26 years and Selden is on the verge of putting his 1 millionth mile on his trusty car. “This is only the second Volvo I’ve owned” states Selden, who has made it his mission to reach this mileage milestone. Through long road trips and dedication, he is about to make history.

On Saturday, September 22nd Selden will complete his journey as he pulls into Lehman Motors Volvo, the same dealership that sold him his brand new car all those years ago. Also on hand will be other Volvo owners who have well exceeded the average mile mark, with some well over 250,000 miles and counting. “This is a true testament to the longevity and connectivity people have with their cars…and it quite an accomplishment!” states Lehman Motors Volvo Marketing Manager Dan Lehr.

Ray Bromley, Lehman Motors Volvo Owner and Dealer Principal sums it up: “Mr. Cooper spent many Saturday mornings in our service lounge. His commitment to maintaining his car really made a difference over the years and has allowed Mr. Cooper to realize his dream.”

Lehman Motors is an Authorized Volvo Sales and Service facility located at 6281 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg. Lehman Motors Volvo has been serving the Central Pennsylvania Area for over 30 years.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'll stop by for this. I'll be right around the corner at my parent's house changing the timing belt on my V70.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts