SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking through this car review website called "familycar.com", and I only go there to see the picture gallery. Well, anyways, I saw the lincoln navigator gallery, and I must say that I'm impressed with the interior. So, that piqued my interest in what the escalade looks like. <P>OMG! What a huge difference...the escalade looks really downscale compared to the Nav. Then I looked at the other cadillac cars. I've noticed that their cockpits don't look clean and there seems to be a lack of continuity that the navigator had. The whole CTS art and science thing looks cheapening. I hope lincoln continues to update their interiors throughout the fleet...I am impressed.

·
Registered
6,888 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by psycho-:<BR><B>I was looking through this car review website called "familycar.com", and I only go there to see the picture gallery. Well, anyways, I saw the lincoln navigator gallery, and I must say that I'm impressed with the interior. So, that piqued my interest in what the escalade looks like. <P>OMG! What a huge difference...the escalade looks really downscale compared to the Nav. Then I looked at the other cadillac cars. I've noticed that their cockpits don't look clean and there seems to be a lack of continuity that the navigator had. The whole CTS art and science thing looks cheapening. I hope lincoln continues to update their interiors throughout the fleet...I am impressed.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Have you seen the latest Town Car. Impressive! And what a freaking monster of a car.<BR>

·
Registered
83 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mike_c70:<BR><B> <BR>Have you seen the latest Town Car. Impressive! And what a freaking monster of a car.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i was in boston recently and saw tons of new lincoln town cars ... so beautiful. i'd love to get one and have the police interceptor engine/cooling/electrical systems put in.<P>as for cadillacs ... as of late they are plastic, tacky (bling bling), unreliable, and generally low-class. they are a far cry from what got them their reputation. they need to make some big changes if they want to survive after the whole rap/bling bling/rollin on twankies thing calms down.<p>[This message has been edited by onikage (edited 09-05-2002).]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts