SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have an extra Disc 1, v2005.1, which came with our 2006 Volvo in November of 2006; unfortunately, were unable to retrieve Disc 2 after collision totaled car.<br> <br>Having received a new set of discs with new XC90 would be happy to forward should this disk be of benefit to anyone.<br> <br>Disc one coverage area:<p>America: AR, CT, DE, CD, IA, IN, IL, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SD, TN, VA, WI, WV<p>Canada: MB, NB, NL, NS, ON, PE, QC<p>Overlap States: AR, IA, IL, KS, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, OK, SD, TN, VA, WI,<br>Overlap Canada: MB<p>Disc has never been used and is in original case.<br> <br>No charge.

·
Super Moderator
39,274 Posts
Re: Navigation Disc 1 Looking for Good Home (CandaceMatthessohn)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>CandaceMatthessohn</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">We have an extra Disc 1, v2005.1, which came with our 2006 Volvo in November of 2006; unfortunately, were unable to retrieve Disc 2 after collision totaled car.<br> <br>Having received a new set of discs with new XC90 would be happy to forward should this disk be of benefit to anyone.<br> <br>Disc one coverage area:<p>America: AR, CT, DE, CD, IA, IN, IL, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SD, TN, VA, WI, WV<p>Canada: MB, NB, NL, NS, ON, PE, QC<p>Overlap States: AR, IA, IL, KS, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, OK, SD, TN, VA, WI,<br>Overlap Canada: MB<p>Disc has never been used and is in original case.<br> <br>No charge.</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Candace,<p>I IM'd you.<p>Yannis

·
Registered
282 Posts

I'd be happy to take it off your hands, Candace, if it still needs a home...Mr. Kotter

·
Registered
2,545 Posts

Sorry to hear about your accident, I hope you're all well and I hope insurance covered the replacment of the DVD's. Very nice of you to offer the disk free to SS members!<p>I made back-ups of mine and only every leave the back-up copy in the DVD drive in the car. I'm paranoid that it wil get damaged or stolen and there goes $200USD plus shipping out'a my pocket.<p>FYI: Just about any DUAL LAYER DVD writer (I used Pioneer DVR109) and Ridata 2.4X DVD+R Dual Layer disks will work perfectly (blank DVD+R DL's are cheap these days).<p>LTA<br>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts