SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my iPod hooked up via the USB port. Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be any easy way to jump directly to an Artist. For example, if I want to get to ZZ Top, I have to scroll all the way down the entire list of artists. This takes quite a while when your iPod is loaded to the gills with music. There is a search function, but it doesn't seem to let me click on the search results. Has anyone figured out a workaround for this?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the same concern. There should be a letter menu bar on the right side of the screen for easy scrolling to the artist you want. Right now it is quite dangerous to find a specific artist while driving. The only way around it so far for us is to go to the iPod itself and search for the artist on it, as far as I can figure out. The Volvo web site has a place where suggestions can be made for future improvements and this issue is one that I listed on there. They did follow up with me so someone at Volvo is aware of this. Maybe if enough people do that a change will happen.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts