SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I have an '01 T5 on loan and know that it has the Nav, but it doesn't have an owner's manual. I have searched high and low for the Nav controllers but to no avail. Can anyone school me on this?

·
Registered
339 Posts
The controls are on the right side of the steering wheel. There is a scroll button, enter button and back button. For V70s, there may have been a remote control, but you would have found that by now.

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmm, alright. I was thinking those were for the stereo. I'll have to try tomorrow on my drive to Pennsylvania. I like the V70 T5. It's not quite the bruiser my 850R is, but it's so much smoother, and the manumatic shifter is great.

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
George,

The controls are on the back of the steering wheel, on the right side. There are three buttons for the system, and it is very simple to use. There is also an optional remote control for the system, in which anyone in the car can control the Navigation System.
I hope that this helps!

-Drew

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't think the remote came with the test car, but I figured it had one because of the infrared receiver on top of the screen.

I went to Pennsylvania this weekend in the car and played with it. It's pretty cool, but I still haven't figured out how to put a new destination into the thing. I'll have to play more.

We get an XC tomorrow, swapping for the T5 and I think it also has the system. Hopefully, it will also have a user's manual.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts