SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So on my 15.5 V60 with nav, I only seem to get real time traffic sometimes. It'll work for a week and then go away for a few months...and then suddenly it will come back out of nowhere.

Is this a bug? Should I get the dealer to check it out?

I don't have XM subscription and never have, but I thought the traffic was supposed to be separate from that.

I am in Toronto btw.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Not sure if this your problem or not. I only get real time traffic if I set a destination Traffic is separate from the XM subscription but you have to make sure you have it. I spent 2 hours on the phone with Sirius last weekend getting my 4 year subscription straightened out. The dealership was supposed to register it or something but I've got it now and I can see it on my account.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah so the Traffic is an XM function? Its not the free to air FM radio TMC stuff that you sometimes see on standalone GPS units?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
My XM subscription is expired on my '15 and I get TMC on the Navigation. Without a destination selected I will get the "busy/slow" arrows--assume that's part of the TMC, even though the TMC "triangle" might not be displayed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts