SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been thinking about adding contour leather seats in M+ i have till this Friday to decide.

1 does anyone know if its Nappa?

2 does it add Upper Door Panels in Nappa.

3 anyone have pic of contour leather seats in M+

·
Registered
348 Posts
These comments apply to the Inscription and I'm not sure if they carry over to other models:
The seating leather is spec'd as "Nappa" although that is a generally vague term, usually taken to mean: not aniline, but minimal grain correction and therefore softer.
It does add leather to the upper doors and dash and it also is labelled as "Nappa" however it is quite different from the seat leather and in fact appears to be heavily grain embossed....i.e. not Nappa

·
Registered
674 Posts
I'm pretty sure all contour seats, whether they are in an Inscription or a Momentum, come with the Nappa leather.

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
i have been thinking about adding contour leather seats in M+ i have till this Friday to decide.

1 does anyone know if its Nappa?
Yes the contour seats are Nappa leather (at least according to the Website and Brochure)

2 does it add Upper Door Panels in Nappa?
Not sure since I haven't seen a M+ with Contour seats in person, but one would think they would match the same leather as the seats, but I can't confirm that.

3 anyone have pic of contour leather seats in M+
I would love to see one as well
See above!

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
since i am in tight budget i have order M+ black and black contour seats, vision, conv and b&W black headliner..what ya think.
Not bad combination, only other thing I would add is the 20" wheels. But why not just get an R-Design for a few more hundred dollars and you'll get 20" wheels and sporty exterior bumpers?

M+ w/your options = $61,105
R-Design w/your options = $61,605
M+ w/your options + 20" wheels = $61,885

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
since i am in tight budget i have order M+ black and black contour seats, vision, conv and b&W black headliner..what ya think.
Tight budget? You basically have it pretty well loaded!

If I were you, I'd drop the contour seats, upgrade to Inscription and drop the vision and headliner and you're not far off from your momentum + price.

The only things I'd tell you are necessary are B/W and Convenience. You can live without the other things very easily. I'm not impressed by the contour seats enough to pay an upgrade - might as well just put that money toward Inscription (ventilated seats).

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Contour Seats have been available to be ordered in non-Inscription models as of week 35.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Not bad combination, only other thing I would add is the 20" wheels. But why not just get an R-Design for a few more hundred dollars and you'll get 20" wheels and sporty exterior bumpers?

M+ w/your options = $61,105
R-Design w/your options = $61,605
M+ w/your options + 20" wheels = $61,885
sorry i forgot to mention 20" wheels which i added. i really dont like the chrome on inscription and i can live with out ventilated seats. and for R design..my wife dont like the seats in it.

i am confuse at this point and i have till friday.

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
sorry i forgot to mention 20" wheels which i added. i really dont like the chrome on inscription and i can live with out ventilated seats. and for R design..my wife dont like the seats in it.

i am confuse at this point and i have till friday.
I guess she doesn't like the Nubuck in the seat? I wish they had an all leather option for the R-Design as I prefer that over have the 50/50 leather/nubuck combo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts