SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I'm sure that jzw tuning could hook you up. I'm not sure how much your gonna gain with a NA car though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,621 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Shark Tunes claims to have them http://www.sharkperformance.us/brands/engine.php?Model=S60 P2 2001-2010
I wouldn't expect much if any gains on a non turbo engine without cylinder head work. Maybe port match and cleanup casting flash. Might be worth a couple HP at most.
40 hp & 20 lbs torque? Methinks there is a bit of a whale story behind that. Of course, the stock 2.4 is published at 168hp, not 140 like they say, which means a real 11 hp, which is more likely.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Then you gotta ask yourself "Is 11 hp worth $700? And if it is, why not sell what I have and get a turbo car that is $700 nicer?"

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't want a turbo car at the moment. I have no need for one and I'm trying to do this NA thing and make it something special. But thank you for the input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
40 hp & 20 lbs torque? Methinks there is a bit of a whale story behind that. Of course, the stock 2.4 is published at 168hp, not 140 like they say, which means a real 11 hp, which is more likely.
That was my thought was how are they claiming 39HP gain on a NA. 11 sounds more in the realm of possibilities.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Maybe 39 hp with a exhaust and intake and tune could be possible

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
502 Posts
I'm going the custom route and going to see what FTS tuning can do

Judging by their website they do not offer a NA tune. Looks to be only the T's, D's, and R's.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I understand that, I'm going to their shop and getting a Dyno run with a buddy of mine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts