SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the air box out to do the distributor and came across a vacuum line without a home.. Anyone know where this goes?

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Turbo Control Valve. Look up the routing. IIRC that goes to a sensor?

·
Registered
6,571 Posts

It goes to the nipple next to the radiator. Or somewhere like that.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll have to take it apart tomorrow and have a look. Thanks a lot :) I did the distributor and wires, and then he drives it to work and the turbo coolant line blew on the back of the motor lol.. Luckily I had some 3/8th fuel tubing laying around to patch it in the parking lot of his job. I'm going back over anyways to do his ebrake shoes I'll take the airbox out and check it out. I guess this harness attached to the air box so maybe when he had the pcv done it got snagged and they didn't put it back.

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
I'll have to take it apart tomorrow and have a look. Thanks a lot :) I did the distributor and wires, and then he drives it to work and the turbo coolant line blew on the back of the motor lol.. Luckily I had some 3/8th fuel tubing laying around to patch it in the parking lot of his job. I'm going back over anyways to do his ebrake shoes I'll take the airbox out and check it out. I guess this harness attached to the air box so maybe when he had the pcv done it got snagged and they didn't put it back.
TCV is just clipped to the airbox... Shouldn't be hard to trace the missing connection.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I found it under the air box tucked away, if it was on the air box I would have probably see where it reached to lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts