SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,995 Posts
They only went up like $1k compared to the non T8. That's what's currently posted online and what I would use to quote to a customer.

XC60 OSD

·
Registered
2019 XC60
1 Posts
Thanks for posting the OSD prices. I have a 2022 XC60 Inscription Extended Range 246-H6-G3-0D1-31(model/configuration number) on order for early February delivery, but still waiting on pricing from the dealer here in Boston. The XC60 OSD pricing sheet shows 246-10-43-0C1-31 so am I correct in thinking that's the non-updated 11.6 kWh model?

·
Premium Member
2,995 Posts
Ya know what, you're both right... it lists the 87 hp motor as well. They did release the pricing though, so your local dealer should be able to pull that.

·
Premium Member
2022 V60 T8 PE (2022-07-04 in Göteborg)
98 Posts
Ya know what, you're both right... it lists the 87 hp motor as well. They did release the pricing though, so your local dealer should be able to pull that.
Any indication of whether there is a non-CC V60? volvospecialsales.com is only showing the CC.

·
Registered
57 Posts
The consumer-facing U.S. website now has updated OSD pricing (v4 now appears in the URL), with a very modest price increase. The combined horsepower is still listed at 400, rather than 450, but I assume that has to be an oversight. there would be no reason for them to release new OSD pricing for outdated drivetrains that have been closed to new orders since mid-October. Plus it lists the 246-H6-G3-0D1-31 model/configuration number noted by julianbain above for their confirmed 2022 XC60 Inscription Extended Range and the sheet specifically says Extended Range at the top

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
That's what's currently posted online and what I would use to quote to a customer.
Can you actually enter an OSD order at this point? Can you order a V60 T8 PS OSD (given that it's not on the price list)?

I guess if the answers are "yes, OSD orders can be placed" and "no, can't order a V60" the only other question is whether that is the final answer for MY22.

I'm trying to figure out if at this point, I just have to go away until we see what happens in MY23 ...

Maybe dreams dashed. 😢

·
Registered
57 Posts
I believe it is possible to place an OSD order now. Waiting for confirmation of acceptance of our order for an XC60 recharge extended range. If anyone wants a reference for an AMAZING dealer in the mid-Atlantic region (DC area) message me directly.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for posting the OSD prices. I have a 2022 XC60 Inscription Extended Range 246-H6-G3-0D1-31(model/configuration number) on order for early February delivery, but still waiting on pricing from the dealer here in Boston. The XC60 OSD pricing sheet shows 246-10-43-0C1-31 so am I correct in thinking that's the non-updated 11.6 kWh model?
The consumer-facing U.S. website now has updated OSD pricing (v4 now appears in the URL), with a very modest price increase. The combined horsepower is still listed at 400, rather than 450, but I assume that has to be an oversight. there would be no reason for them to release new OSD pricing for outdated drivetrains that have been closed to new orders since mid-October. Plus it lists the 246-H6-G3-0D1-31 model/configuration number noted by julianbain above for their confirmed 2022 XC60 Inscription Extended Range and the sheet specifically says Extended Range at the top
trying to confirm that it is indeed an oversight rather than a US-specific model with the ER battery but the old motor.... their dealership network doesn't appear to have a clue what I'm talkign about. Any luck?

·
Registered
159 Posts
from another thread:

FWIW (based on a presently pending OSD order) mid April is the earliest one can pick up at the factory in Gothenburg on OSD a US spec XC90 Recharge with the extended battery - at least for OSD orders currently being placed. (Up until now OSD orders for the Extended Range could not be placed due to awaited pricing.)

Those who opined that the increase in price would be closely tied to the increased tax credit were dead on. Basically it is a wash assuming one is entitled to the now IRS posted $7,500 tax credit for the 2022 XC90 Recharge with Extended Range. (Yes, there appears to be such an animal and not simply pushed into the 2023 model year!)

It may well be that US spec XC90 Recharges could be available for earlier delivery in the US given that one would believe only extended range XC90 Recharge models are currently being produced and shipping and transport should only add an additional 5 to 8 weeks. (Also possible that U.S. Spec extended range XC90 models are simply not being built yet so that the pentup demand in Europe can be filled first.).

XC60 extended range may have a separate time line.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
2022 V60PE allocation is sold out, globally, for all markets, is what I was told. Will need to wait for 2023 order books to open.
The response from my rep was "My Volvo Market manager wasn't as gloomy...."

I suppose there's a chance that at least some orders that are queued could be included in the allocation mentioned above, though it's also possible they'll be rejected/deferred.

The only thing that seems sure is that nothing is sure until you have paperwork to sign.

·
Registered
1998 Volvo S70 T5
69 Posts
The response from my rep was "My Volvo Market manager wasn't as gloomy...."

I suppose there's a chance that at least some orders that are queued could be included in the allocation mentioned above, though it's also possible they'll be rejected/deferred.

The only thing that seems sure is that nothing is sure until you have paperwork to sign.
I couldn't agree more. Even now that I've been sent the paperwork from OSD to sign, I feel like it's not final until I have a VIN, heh. I'm really hoping your dealer finds a way to get you that V60!

21 - 40 of 60 Posts