SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, do you guys know if the My20 models still have the power folding rear seats or did Volvo decided to remove the option of folding with the button in the trunk. They have removed that from the manual and left the manual lowering info only. I’m just curious. Thnx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is what Volvo replayed today.
Hello Gina,
Thank you for your reply ,but my question was about the folding rear seats not the headrest. I have attached a page from V90 MY2019 user manual. This is now missing from the user manual for MY2020.
I would like to know if it is still included in the car or was this function quietly removed from production of the MY2020 model year.
Thank you once again for your time. Roman

Hello

I do not see that option on the 2020 V90.
I do apologize for the inconvenience.
If you have any more questions please email us back. Have a great day!

Med vänliga hälsningar!

Yours Sincerely,

Polo
Volvo Car USA

·
Registered
20 Posts
This is what Volvo replayed today.
Hello Gina,
Thank you for your reply ,but my question was about the folding rear seats not the headrest. I have attached a page from V90 MY2019 user manual. This is now missing from the user manual for MY2020.
I would like to know if it is still included in the car or was this function quietly removed from production of the MY2020 model year.
Thank you once again for your time. Roman

Hello

I do not see that option on the 2020 V90.
I do apologize for the inconvenience.
If you have any more questions please email us back. Have a great day!

Med vänliga hälsningar!

Yours Sincerely,

Polo
Volvo Car USA
My bad, apparently it was removed for MY20 V90s

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day has been ruined :(

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What is surprising that the review of 2020 v60 cc has the buttons and electrical back support but in their user manual the “electrical “was also removed and left with manual only. I’m just curious what else will be missing from my 2020 OSD next month. Unless the CS rep has no idea and went with the flow saying it’s not there, sorry. Too bad I can’t find any info on what did change from 2019 it would be nice if Volvo made this information available. Still happily waiting for the trip tho.

·
Registered
20 Posts
What is surprising that the review of 2020 v60 cc has the buttons and electrical back support but in their user manual the “electrical “was also removed and left with manual only. I’m just curious what else will be missing from my 2020 OSD next month. Unless the CS rep has no idea and went with the flow saying it’s not there, sorry. Too bad I can’t find any info on what did change from 2019 it would be nice if Volvo made this information available. Still happily waiting for the trip tho.

it was gone for MY20 V90s for sure. I won't know til I get my car in Nov.

·
Registered
710 Posts
While I have the power folding seats in my V90, I would not have been upset if it did not include them. It is just another thing to break and none of my other 8 prior Volvo wagons or SUVs had them. Quite frankly, I’m more concerned with all of the electrification in this car, which is why I purchased the extended warranty and service plans.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can live without it. What upsets me is that I had no clue they were removing standard option while I was ordering the car. Changes I known about were the black mirror caps the black window metal and roof lines. That is all I knew changed from MY19.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts